Losing sleep over your finances?
Struggling to keep track of where your money goes?
Money problems in your way of getting a job?
One to one money help for your personal situation
Unemployment brings many problems, including money worries. Everyone’s situation is unique and we can work with you to understand your personal circumstances and help you come up with a workable plan to make the right money choices and more confidently manage your money in future.
Our one to one, face to face sessions are informal, flexible and confidential. We do not make judgements, we just try to help you make the best of your money.
- How we can help depends on what you need
- Help to open/switch bank accounts and use direct debits/online banking;
- Making sure you are getting the benefits you are entitled to;
- Helping you understand how much it costs to borrow from high-cost lenders and rent-to-own stores and other sources of finance available to you;
- How to get the best deal on utility bills;
- Help to manage your money by budgeting for your regular bills and understanding what your priorities are;
- Help you contact your existing creditors to work out fair and realistic repayment plans;
WANT TO GET STARTED? GET IN TOUCH:
Since 2005 we have been helping the residents of Preston, South Ribble, Chorley and West Lancashire. We can help you too, call 0344 561 1292 or pop into one of our offices:
If you live in Blackpool, North Lancashire, East Lancashire or Blackburn with Darwen, call 01772 200690 to be referred for support closest to you.
Support provided through the Building Better Opportunities programme, helping people move closer to work. Funded by the European Social Fund and the National Lottery, through the Big Lottery Fund.